Gothic 1 Damageless (Truer) Melee-Only Attempt #21

Share this & earn $10
Published at : October 12, 2021

I completed a Damageless Meele-Only run a short while ago that allowed using offensive magic only to kill the fire golem and ice golem, since I knew no reasonable method to kill the ice golem. Comatose suggested a method to kill the ice golem which turned out to be feasible. I also had a softlock in the middle of the run. For these reasons I'm now trying to finish this challenge again.
Rules:
- No bow or magic allowed besides teleport spells and to hit the two switches near Gor Boba.
- That includes no "scanning" for enemies with drawn bow or magic.
- Glitchless speedrun rules apply.
- No reloading except for the purpose of resetting speed potions.


Failed attempts:
#1 - Chapter 1 - Hit by fire golem
#2 - Chapter 3 - Hit by orc scout in cemetery
#3 - Chapter 1 - Hit by bandit for trying to sleep in his bed
#4 - Chapter 1 - Scar hit me with his crossbow
#5 - Chapter 3 - Hit by orc scout in cemetery
#6 - Chapter 1 - A molerat hit me
#7 - Chapter 1 - A firelizard hit me while I lured it to the icegolem
#8 - Chapter 1 - A firelizard hit me at the icegolem
#9 - Chapter 1 - A firelizard hit me at the icegolem
#10 - Chapter 1 - An orc in the orc city hit me
#11 - Chapter 5 - A demon in the Sleeper's temple hit me (2 priests down)
#12 - Chapter 1 - A firelizard hit me at the icegolem
#13 - Chapter 1 - An orc in the orc city followed me to the Revenge Steel
#15 - Chapter 1 - An orc hit me while luring the firegolem
#16 - Chapter 1 - A guard hit me with his crossbow after I beat Scar
#17 - Chapter 1 - A molerat hit me
#18 - Chapter 1 -Died from a fall
#19 - Chapter 1 - A firelizard hit me at the icegolem
#20 - Chapter 1 - A firelizard hit me at the icegolem

Our Gothic Discord: https://discord.gg/CMBAccr Gothic 1 Damageless (Truer) Melee-Only Attempt #21
GothicDamageless(Truer)